TARGETING CASH FLOW
G2 will acquire existing productive oil assets and leverage them with proven management expertise and technologies. The end result:
- Investors can capitalize on rising oil prices by purchasing G2 at an early stage of its life cycle.
- G2's highly experienced team will manage the operational costs, which will result in tremendous cash flow from these overlooked assets.
- Limited equity issuances going forward means the shares will be tightly held.
- Oil sector company valuations remain compelling. G2's has a robust yet versatile energy background, strategic advisors & proven business systems.
G2's leadership believes that now is a perfect time to act and enable greater yield for investors in the Post-COVID era.
Why Invest In G2?
A RISING OIL Price
There has never been a better time to invest in oil producing assets. Oil stocks are recovering from historic lows and supply is inelastic to price.
G2's highly-skilled management team have identified non-core asset acquisition opportunities in the Permian Basin ( Texas) which yield immediate, significant and reliable cash flows.
Crude Oil Performance
TAKING THE CONTRARIAN VIEW
because oil and gas demand doesn't stop tomorrow.
In its 2020 report, the IEA projected the global demand for oil will increase by 7% by 2040 supplying 28% of total energy consumed.
Learn more in the G2 Investment Case.
Simply because the previous price of oil prohibited new investment. Large organizations are not particularly nimble and decision to sell was made many months ago when the future looked bleak. removing small oil fields from their portfolio made sense
A combination of targeted acquisitions , equipment investment, (ignored by previous owners), in fill drilling and in some cases ,water flooding techniques will all enhance production.
Meet With Management
Have a question you can't find the answer to?
Book a meeting with G2's senior management and get it answered! Get your answers to:
- Financial Models
- Private placement details
- Advisory and board member roles and opportunities
- Requesting your investor documents and more
Book a free exploratory meeting today to see if GTOO is a good fit for your investment portfolio.